Roy Chubby Brown
About the show
Roy Chubby Brown is back and he's as naughty as ever. His choice of language and his politically incorrect jokes are all delivered with a cheeky grin and perfect comedy timing.
His trademark flying helmet and goggles, coupled with his coat of many patches, make him instantly recognisable as the man who put the "F" in Alice, with his popular version of "that" song.
Chubby Brown is a master of his craft and guarantees a regular supply of new jokes every time you see him. So if you're not easily offended and want a good old fashioned laugh, book your tickets early to avoid disappointment.
As always we start the show early and therefore will have hot food available from opening time at 6:30pm and of course, our bars are open from the word go. Out of respect for our star, the bars will close during his performance.
Food & beverage: Snacks on sale, Bars open (drinks at pub prices), Hot food available.
Tickets are £28pp including VAT and booking fee. Tickets sold very quickly for Roy's last show so do book early.
We offer reserved seating on specific tables but no particular seat at that table so the earlier you arrive the easier it is to choose your seat for the evening.
No under 18's are permitted.
Should you have difficulty in walking or need the use of a wheelchair, please call the Box Office on 01252 836464 so that we can seat you accordingly.
Date and time
Upcoming shows at this venue
- Sep 15, 2018 (Sat) - Those were the days
- Sep 22, 2018 (Sat) - International Celebration of Shadows Music
- Sep 22, 2018 (Sat) - Big Band Night featuring David Jelley
- Sep 29, 2018 (Sat) - Fabulous Music for a Fabulous Dance Party
- Oct 13, 2018 (Sat) - The "Cochran Connection show" with three live bands.
- Nov 9, 2018 (Fri) - 60's Night Out - music of the Everlys and The Dreamers
- Nov 24, 2018 (Sat) - Roy Chubby Brown
- Dec 2, 2018 (Sun) - The Rat Pack Swinging Christmas Show
- Dec 8, 2018 (Sat) - The Lakeside Night of Champions.